January 19, 2006

At this point, despite Madge's reminder, I cannot remember what all I thought I would write about. Here is what I can tell you:

I have gone out several times with the very ambitious guy who made me feel like a loser, and now I do not feel bad when I am around him.

I have been on something like a blind date with a very shy guy named Gabe, who just happens to live next door to a co-worker of mine.

I talked shit about a local bar owner to her daughter, not realizing they were related, and then didn't back down or put my foot in my mouth when I found out they were. Instead I said, "Well, this is what people are saying about your mother and the bar."

I am going to pick up Faux Pas this weekend.

My sister is back in the hospital. Let's all cross our fingers and hope that the headaches go away quickly this time.

No comments: