December 22, 2005

Hey, all you guys in Austin - Call me already! I REALLY need to get out of this house.

I got in at 5 am yesterday. Had you asked me then how I felt about Ex #1, I would have told you that I never wanted to see him again.

I'd had to swing by the house to get some things I had missed the day before and to put it nicely it was a horrible idea for us to see each other. U G L Y

Yesterday he and I talked on the phone. He told me that he is getting a second roommate. A girl that we worked with is going to move in with Ex #1 and Adam in January. I am happy for him, and it makes me feel less guilty for leaving him with the financial stuff.

I am slowly moving in here. It is hard to get going. I have to get presents on a budget too, with no job! That's my focus for next week.

Pretty sad today.

No comments: