December 5, 2018

Yesterday was really optimistic.

I got to wear a pair of linen pants I finished making Monday night. They are really good looking, even though they are elastic-back! I'm already planning a second pair. My hair even looked good! I felt very well put-together.

I am starting a new gig teaching Music Together (in addition to my current job), and yesterday was my first demo co-teaching. A hard of hearing mother brought her two young children and I got to sign some, and I spent a half hour singing with babies and toddlers. So good!

Later in the day I found myself considering going back into the ACC interpreter program I was in back in high school to improve my sign, and possibly have another career opportunity. I was happy.

This morning I realized that the main thing that is different since I lost weight is that I am cold all of the time! I used to be really tolerant of cold weather, now I am wearing sweatshirts and fuzzy socks inside when it is in the 40s outside.

No comments: