December 7, 2018

Boring Mama BS

On today's episode of Hippie Supermom's Home, I am stripping diapers in boiling water. Super fun! There was some ammonia build up that was irritating my girl's skin. But the boiling water is actually keeping the kitchen a really nice temperature while it is damp and cold outside.  I have a goal to have my shit together by January, haha.

I am trying to get myself back into a familiar groove - back to cloth diapering, back to meal planning, back to daily laundry loads - all glamorous, I know! But if I can wash daily, plan meals, and run the dishwasher each night, everything feels calmer and easier to handle. Cloth diapering means less garbage, less money spent. Meal planning means less stress and less money spent at the store, eating out, and on gas for ANOTHER trip to the store.

Anyway, diapers. Little Sister will be back in the tomorrow, barring school (half a day, two days a week), baby sitters, and overnight. I may get another clothesline to add in some sunlight sanitation. I don't really want to do this again any time soon.

No comments: