June 13, 2010

All around me friends lives are going to shit. I am having a hard time posting amidst all of that sadness because things are going fairly well for me. It seems mean to me.

The garden is exploding and I keep adding to it. I have found the secret to stopping caterpillars in their tracks. That reduced the number of times a day I cures by more than half.
Mr. A is done with school, and now it is difficult to decide how much I expect of him as far as work around the house goes. Before I tried not to bother him about it until I was losing my mental-shit about the mess. Now he has so much more free time....
The heat has made baking impossible. No more home made bread until October.
Holy shit I am getting married in less than four months.
I'll try and pull together a post with some substance.

No comments: