September 21, 2008

I've been such a snore lately! I have nothing interesting to write about, but I'm afraid of not writing. It is times like these that my horrible story telling traits really stand out. These are the posts that lack focus. Sorry.

Yesterday, like all weekend days, I woke up around 7:30, and got to work. (Casey can sleep for hours past his normal wake up time - I am already awake for the day, and last night we went to bed at 3 am.) I went to Breed & Co. and bought screen to put up on the windows (there was a traumatizing even involving a very large grasshopper this last week.) and stuff to make what we are now calling the compost rhombus.
I have a pile of stuff ready for the attic, but we keep putting it off. If I were tall enough I would just do it myself - but I can't reach the trap door and we don't have a safe ladder.
Later this week I will tell you all about the things I lost and found in the move, and the frustrating event I attended this weekend.

No comments: