September 15, 2008

All I want to do is sleep and sleep and sleep!

 It is about 70 degrees outside right now, a little overcast, and all I want to do is sleep. Instead, I'll have to return to work soon. We had a great weekend in Fort Worth, but tonight I have to return to my move-in mindset, put away clothes, shuffle stuff, unpack, clean.

 I didn't water before we left because I thought Austin would get rain. It didn't get a drop - so the garden looks pretty rough. There was enough wind here to knock around the okra, so it leans a little now. We have a couple of pods growing, finally, but I'm not sure what I'll do with just three okra. Maybe I'll just toss them into a stir fry. I need to start planning for next year's garden to see if I can do this better.
 Tonight I have simple goals - arrange the pantry (really just a couple of utility shelves) and out away clothes. Whatever else I get done is just a bonus. Tomorrow - horse farm!
 This is my last week at the dealership and I am so ready for it to be over!

No comments: