July 22, 2008

I can't remember what I originally came to post about. I was on my way to the "create post" link when I saw that I had a comment. I got so involved in my response that I forgot what I had wanted to write about.
I am reading up on music theory, and trying to remember what little I learned about reading music whie in choir. It hasn't been very easy so far, but I would really like to pick up enough skill in that area to plunk out a tune on a piano. Right now I only have the mini-organ to work with, but I'm currently keeping my eyes peeled for free pianos, and if I actully pull this off a little bit, maybe I'd pay for a used one. I wish I had taken piano lessons when my grandmother offered them to me when I was a kid, that's all I have to say.
I am very, very tired today. I have an hour left answering phones to cover lunches, and I don't know if I'll make it.

I suddenly remember what I came to post about while I sat here pondering my horrible memory.
I can't remember people's first names long enough to repeat it while I am working phones. It used to be easy, but now I can't do it, and I always screw up the fist name when I call whoever the guest is here to see.
My body is slowing like a car that needs an oil change.

No comments: