February 1, 2006

I have the "I hate everything-s" again. I hate a really bad night, for no particular reason. Just that being alone is getting to me, and I want to do nothing and everything at the same time. Which is so difficult it's driving me crazy.

It started with an irritable day at work. I can't help it when a three hour lunch shift feels like it took the whole three hours. I was supposed to have plans with a friend of mine when illness intervened, and from there on I tried to contact all sorts of people. Finally I cried, and resolved to make my night better.

So I went to the store and bought myself a six of Negra Modelo, a lime, a frozen pizza and a bag of Mother's cookies because I needed some really disgusting sugar to ease my pain with.

I was only charged $0.99 for the beer! How exciting is that? I should have taken it as an omen, only I forgot to double check my receipt last night.

I drank a beer, watched X-files and fell asleep on the couch.

Hopefully today is better. It's Wednesday. Cute delivery guy day. Fingers crossed I manage to say, "Hi," this week.

No comments: