January 15, 2005

Don't They Know It's The End Of The World?

Natural distasters, personal disasters.. I'm sure there are other disasters I've encountered of been informed of recently but none come to mind. They seem to be all over.
Sara has been checked into the children's hospital here (I'm back in Austin). Apparently there were complications from her spinal tap. She has been rating her headaches from 1-10 for months, yesterday's was a 25. My mom took her to the emergency room then and she was given morphine - It wore off. The morphine only brought the headache down to a 3 on her scale anyway. I don't understand why this is happening to her.
I can only imagine how my mom feels. I've been 200 miles away and it's giving me horrifying nightmares. I'm so worried about her and there is absolutely nothing anyone can do.
To top it off Ex. #1 and I had our first spat last night. It was extremely brief though. And today when I would really love to talk to him he's working and apparntly having a horrible day. I don't know if he understands how worried I am, and how frightening it is that no one knows what is wrong with Sara.

No comments: