July 8, 2004

So I'm Flipping Through the Austin Chronicle Classifieds...

And I see the following Ad in Pets:

Basset Hound found on the corner of Metric and Parmer. We sent him to Town Lake Animal Shelter where he is waiting to be claimed. I hope the owner, or a friend of the owner, will go and get him. He was found wearing an orange collar with NO TAGS. Which was not very smart to begin with. (phone number here)


Sounds like maybe they actually know the owner? I think it's awesome how they scold the owner at the end. If only every found ad was this angry. I went to the Town Lake Animal Shelter website but the dog was not posted with the recently "found" dogs. Maybe he's already home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm...i wonder if that dog ATTACKS PEOPLE with violent jabbs to the ribs and nose?!
<3 sara

Anonymous said...

Hey Corley!

Ya know, that naked cowboy picture you have down toward the bottom of your blog...
I swear I have a picture of that same guy (plus his girlfriend the naked cowgirl, who wore similarly painted icky boy-briefs) from this past year's Mardi Gras (you know, the one I cancelled your English class for). Anyway, I guess he gets around!

Hope you're doing well!

Hearts,
Tracey