April 15, 2019

To me, hiring a company to come in and deep clean my home is like burning down the house and starting over because of a bug infestation. When it comes to cleaning, I am pro this option EXCEPT that parts of the house are so bad that I'm pretty sure the cleaning crew would judge me pretty harshly, and charge about $800.00 for the amount of work required. I don't have that kind of money.

I have a plan for the magical day that I have all my stars aligned: money, time, a mostly-clean house. It will be years from now, so the kids will be at school and someone will come clean the house while someone else we've hired mows and edges (I always skip weed-eating and edging because of time constraints and it looks terrible). While I am out of the house I'll get to enjoy a yoga class, get a chiropractic adjustment, and a massage.

Obviously a fantasy, this sounds like a really good birthday.

What sort of things did I previously day dream about? I'm pretty sure it wasn't housework and self care, but I can't remember.

No comments: