June 6, 2012

Whew, that last post was emotional. Sorry. It has kinda passed.
There is some very stressful stuff going on at work, to remain somewhat professional, I will not discuss it here now.
To try to get better control of my emotions, I quit drinking last month. I tend to have a really emotional hang over, and the last thing I needed was to be sad and stressed out. So far it has been remarkably easy. Except for days like today - days that make me wish I was still a smoker, or that I had a sound proof room to scream in. It's the days where I want to give up everything I've ever worked hard for.
Turns out I still default to a bad decision when I feel this bad. I ate 8 oz of Pistachio Pistachio ice cream for dinner, with chips and salsa. I'm not pregnant, it was just the easiest food to eat.

No comments: