September 16, 2010

Why I am not here:

Work is insane. I am working about 50 hours a week right now.

We are moving rather unexpectedly. In quite a hurry as our landlord is letting us off of the hook for the 30 days notice if we are out the first week of October.

There are 23 days left before the wedding. We have a lot left to accomplish.

My Grandfather, Poppy, died this morning. We were very close, and I am very sad. There are so many things I wanted to have him be a part of, and there are so many things that I love because of him. I don't know what to expect from life without him.

I won't be around much.


2 comments:

madge said...

Oh Corley, I am so sorry. Hugs.

Ellie said...

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather. I hope everything goes OK. If you need weekday help with packing or anything (is one of your days off a week day?), let me know.