March 5, 2010

Good?

Today, again I woke up at 7:00 am, and laid in bed. This time I wrote and email and checked that the internets were still intact.

I rolled out of bed at 7:30 with the best intentions, but somewhere things went amiss. Maybe it was when I decided it was a good day to shave my legs, wear a dress, or when I put on make-up. All I know is that the next time I loooked at the clock is was 8:30, and almost time to go. I guess I did accomplish something. My legs are smooth and moisturized (I love, love, love the smell of Burt's Bee's macadamia nut body butter), and my eyes stand out.

2 comments:

Em said...

Hey, shaved legs, a dress AND makeup? Sounds like an accomplishment to me!

The Q said...

Em, every time I see you, you look very well put together. So maybe I'm assuming that this would be a regular morning routine for you? You shoe collection suggests it is so.