November 10, 2008

 Well, my productivity has not improved. Oh well. I am trying not to be bummed about it. I am trying instead to get on top of some shit. RSVPing, watering plants that will soon die if I don't, waking up everyday, making it to the gym, and making a grocery list. 

 Honestly, I have not actually been able to get on top of any of that yet, but it is on  my to-do list. My two main concerns are the grocery list and getting to the gym. I feel that they are very similar challenges. If I just go to the grocery store and make our food we will save money, and I will have more time at lunch (save that 5-10 minutes I spend figuring out what to buy from the cafeteria). If I have more time at lunch I can get some exercise and feel better about myself. I have been trying to figure out how to cram as much exercise into my life as I previously had when waiting tables and attending UT, but I don't think that there is any way I can physically do it. I just don't have the time.
 I have been really low energy lately, despite taking my medicine, and kind of blue. These things happen. I LOVE my new job, but selling insurance is not easy, and I am exhausted by the end of the day. Plus, I don't remember being so social before, and it is hard to get something done when I am constantly out to see people. Soon my schedule will change and I will have Wednesdays off. It will make it much easier to get some things done around the house that I normally can't when Casey is home, and give him a chance to have Saturdays free to do Casey things.
 Things I have to look forward to? Samantha's wedding and the surrounding events, a Thanksgiving that doesn't require me leaving town, and (hopefully) cooler weather.
 Soon I hope to have a post with a topic, too.
 

No comments: