September 10, 2008

good timing

 I woke up today at 6:30. Who knows why, but it wound up working for me. I try really hard not to go back to bed if I wake up on my own. If I wake up via alarm, it is nearly inevitable that I will go back to sleep.

So I got up and took Emma on a walk, watered plants, finished last night dishes. Now I'm going to pack up some food, grab a couple of Earl Grey and head off to work. It's Wednesday, and come lunch time today the week will be half over - Hooray! I am such an optimist. Hopefully they have more for me to do today than they did Monday. I nearly died of boredom.
I just pray that I don't wear out too early today. I need to ride my horse tonight.

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Attention! Bollywood night on Friday, Sept. 19, at 6:30 or so? We would love to see you!

Also, how are the new situations?