July 14, 2008

I went to bed pretty early last night because I wasn't feeling well. It was probably the worst idea ever for a couple of reasons - one, I was feeling sick because I had way too much for dinner ( I think), two, it wasn't even ten o'clock.


I'm pretty used to sleeping about 6 hours, so here it is 4 am, I am soooooo awake. I'm pretty sure that if I lay back down I'll go back to sleep, but the AC just turned off, and I'd like to wait for it's next cycle. It's easier to get to sleep that way.

I also reek of chlorine because we went swimming yesterday. I would REALLY like to wash the smell off of me, but if I do I know I won't be able to wake up again in a couple of hours.

I'm just kind of bored. I guess I'll try and go back to sleep.

1 comment:

FRITZ said...

crazy corley! it's too early to be awake!