January 28, 2008

Other things:

Vermicious Canids are playing tonight at Ruta Maya (3601 South Congress Avenue, Austin, Texas) at 9:30. I'll be there, if you're in this state you should come too!


Clorox owns Burt's Bees, and is now making Green Works (click here) cleaners. I know that they trashed the Burt's Bees line by discontinuing most of the old favorites, so I don't know if I trust this stuff. I am sort of afraid that Clorox will approach green cleaning the way that Aunt who just doesn't get it approaches vegetarianism - you know she thinks it counts as vegetarian if you can't see the meat?


Yeah.

1 comment:

madge said...

EEEEEEE.
Clorox owns Burt's? Didn't know that.
Thanks for the information.

So I'm 5 discs into Mirth and then I go home for a week. I'm so lost now. But Seldon just kissed Lily, so, I trudge on...