January 19, 2008

Feels like home..

I worked 6 1/2 hours today. Six and a half blissful hours. I love going into work on Saturdays because I get to work uninterrupted. Every other day of the week I work 8-10 hours of interrupted chaos. I find this a little upsetting, but at least Monday will be better for me, as will next week's paycheck.



Have I bitched lately about the receptionist? She was sick on and of... I have. Okay, anyway, I found out this week that we won't even be able to find out when she MIGHT be coming back until the 24th. At which point she will have been gone about a month.



I am sorry she is sick, and I feel badly about the reaction this new time frame causes in me. Hearing this information filled me with so much anger and hate that I don't know if I'll be able to overcome it. And she's pretty ill, what if she were to die? Then how would I justify these feeling? Or would I feel bad? Oh, God! The horror!



Anyway, work sucks except on Saturdays, when I'd rather be sleeping anyway.

Casey got the strep I had, so I have to go and care for him. Hope you are all well and avoid the winter illnesses.

No comments: