April 3, 2007

My Luck

Remember, I live by Marphy's Law?

I made it winter, feeling fine. Now? Sick - feels like strep. You know how everything from your shoulder-blades up hurts when you have strep? Well, that's how I feel. I hope that it is just really bad allergies that snuck up on me and hit me with a sledge hammer. I hope - but I am pretty sure that is not the case since my sis has felt the same way for a few days.

In other news, I rode my bike to school today from Casey's place and I most definately need a helmet. It was so scary. Never trust a bus!

2 comments:

madge said...

Get a helmet!!
And feel better...

Anonymous said...

I don't know, it could be allergies. I've been knocked out hard core just from being in Texas a week! I'm just now starting to get over it. But at any rate, I hope you feel better soon.