January 27, 2007

God grant me the motivation to read Chaucer,
the dedication to finish my notes,
and the strength to avoid the Internet...
in just a couple more minutes.

It rained/iced/was generally grey for two weeks. Yesterday was beautiful, a tad cool in the shade, but I spent the first half of my day out at the farm cleaning out my tack room and then cleaning up my horse. He is by no means clean, but he is no longer caked in mud. I was out of about four hours, and I would up with a sunburn on the first nice day of the year! It was a minor thing and was gone this morning, but it was kind of embarrassing.
The weather today is even better than yesterday's. It even warm enough for horses to have baths. But I am working until 7pm, and which point it will be cold and dark outside. Boo! Maybe I'll go out tomorrow morning before work. I've got a horsey itch. I was told that we're expecting VERY cold but dry weather soon and I am so excited. I love riding in the cold.

Ugh- work and Chaucer.

1 comment:

madge said...

God grant me the motivation to read Chaucer,
the dedication to finish my notes,
and the strength to avoid the Internet...
in just a couple more minutes.

Haha!