November 28, 2006

I am predicting my death, which will occur later this evening : homework related asphyxiation. I'll suffocate in a 6 foot deep leaf-litter of notes.

And I almost made it through NaBloPoMo! Hopefully I'll post from the afterlife tomorrow - that is, if I make it to Heaven. I know that all (my) hell is, is a bar with WiFi, accessible computers, lots of beer/booze, cigarettes and ashtrays, but no matches or lighters, and a page that never finishes loading.

Or the piece of popcorn kernel that is stuck between my teeth RIGHT NOW.

That said, check out this piece of ridiculous bull shit I was directed to by Finnegan's Wake-Up Call.

DENVER, Colorado (AP) -- A homeowners' association in southwestern Colorado
has threatened to fine a resident $25 a day until she removes a Christmas wreath
with a peace sign that some say is an anti-Iraq war protest or a symbol of
Satan.

1 comment:

madge said...

I do not know what I will do when NaBloPoMo is over and you do not feel the need to post daily.

I have totally enjoyed your month.

Also, isn't that bit about the peace sign wreath ridiculous? What is the world coming to? Seriously?!