June 19, 2006

When The Q has a hangover it's not so bad. Not good, but tolerable.

I woke up Sunday morning after getting a head start of my celebrations after work Saturday. It was one of those rousings where it takes a second to register where you are. I was at Mr. Adventure's, though he was in Ft. Worth visiting his family. I had parked my car there the night before so that Lauren could drive, and was too drunk when she dropped me back off at my truck to drive, so I went up to Mr. A's room and went to sleep. I woke up at 8 am, still in my going out clothes, wearing one very big, very broken, earring with drool-crust on my cheek.

Alcohol is so chic.

I went to Target to buy clothes to wear to the Q's-birthday/father's day breakfast because I was running late. After I bought clothes I stepped into their restroom to wash my face and change clothes. I had interacted with about 6 people prior to stepping into the Target bathroom and looking at myself to see drool crust on my cheek. It was so incredibly visible that it showed up on the weather radar images of space.

Couldn't one of them have said something?

No comments: