May 7, 2006

Red Neck Round-Up

Lauren's dad turned 50 this weekend. When I was in high school Lauren and I used to attend these huge parties he would have out on his land. He revived it this year and we went to celebrate with him. Here is photo documentation of our night. Enjoy!


I said, "Let's take a sober picture soon!" We each cracked open a bottle of Evolution upon arrival. At this point we've only been there about 15 minutes.


The little ones crashed early, and the black icing on the cake made it look as if everyone's teeth were rotting out of their skulls.


We're sitting in the back of my truck eating veggies and hummus. Yum - snow peas and broccoli and hummus, Oh my!


One bottle down. BOTH Lauren and I have had one bottle. Maybe we've been there a couple of hours?


We are having too much fun. I have six pictures from this short amount of time. We had gone looking for berries, but they were all too tart. You can barely see my tent back there.


Intermission! We had to move under the big tent because of the rain. No worries! The band they had going was great. I thought these chairs really fit in at the Red Neck Round-Up.


The end of bottle No. 2. Lauren and I split it. Some where along the way we lost our plastic cups.


This was taken right before I stumbled off to my tent about 10 pm. Lauren and Kyle have really beautiful tattoos. I wish the photo wasn't so dark so that they would show up better.

1 comment:

FRITZ said...

Gorgeous girl! And I mean, YOU!
What a cutie.

Those tats are incredible. Putting mine to shame.

What fun. I want to be a redneck, too!