June 9, 2019

I definitely swing wildly between feeling like I am failing spectacularly, and killing it. There doesn't seem to be any gray area.

Today? I am killing it. I have a new batch of kombucha going after months with no SCOBY, and I picked two baskets of peaches from our trees, with several more baskets worth left on the trees. I am at the end of a long solo parenting weekend and though I am tired and worn thing, we made it!

That is despite the fact that I am record level tired. I think it is because I have eaten junk for the last 24 hours. I normally eat low carb, butI decided to "live it up" while out at the lake with my Dad and ate pizza and s'mores, blueberry pancakes + other garbage. I plan to reset tomorrow. Back when I changed my diet I started by going keto. Everyone asked if I had soooo much energy, because that is what they were hearing was a great side effect. I never really noticed that as a side effect, but I also have two small children. But now? I'm thinking maybe I was feeling it. I just totally forgot the girls' music classes. Less than two hours until my husband is back home!

No comments: