June 7, 2018

Progression

First there was a journal, then this blog, then Facebook, then Instagram. My format for expression has been getting more and more succinct.

I miss writing, though, even if there is no one to read it. I have been lucky enough to be really productive creatively recently. I felt like I needed to come back here.

To re-cap the last five years: I had two daughters, Emma died two years ago, at fourteen, and Faux Pas died a year and a half ago, at twenty-six. We took in a smaller older dog, got a flock of hens, and a betta. I have a fairly large garden where I prefer to spend my time. I cook a lot, drink a lot less than I used to, work from home while I care for the girls. I take voice lessons once a week, but I am not comfortable singing in front of people yet. Recently, I started a project to replace my wardrobe with hand-made items.

Talk to you soon.

No comments: