October 13, 2011

I am not looking for sympathy

I just wanted to let you know that I am bad at everything.

I suck at my job, where I can work for nine hours straight and not complete 50% of my work for the day.

I suck at being a wife because I am too concerned with my own problems, and that makes me short with my husband.

I suck at being an adult because I can't keep food in our fridge or pantry - even basics like coffee, milk and bread. I also cannot keep up with laundry, so I am out of pants, dresses and underwear.

Tomorrow will suck, too.

1 comment:

E said...

I feel this way constantly, too. Instead of laundry I can't seem to do dishes, so I'm out of plates, silverware and bowls. The layer of dust on my furniture has taken on a life of its own, and my shoes sprout tiny feet at night and walk themselves out of my closet and all over the apartment.