November 8, 2010

12 hours at work

And let me just fill you in on something. If your vehicle is more than three years old your estimate will absolutely be written including aftermarket parts. They will look the same. They will work the same. They will probably have a better waranty than the OEM parts, and if that is a problem for you have the shop use OEM parts and you can just pay them the difference out of pocket.
Also, if the adjuster of the person who hit you tells you there is a coverage investigation and encourages you file a claim with your insurance company, do not get mad at them, but take their advise. Chances are they are telling you all that they can while trying to save you time. They are not the one who failed to pay for insurance, let an excluded driver behind the wheel, or refused to cooperate.
I really do like my job. However, days like today I have to repeat it to myself out loud.
If you are up at 5:30 am please try to send "wake-up vibes" to me. I have a lot to accomplish tomorrow.

No comments: