April 2, 2009

Fun with Casey and Lauren

Can't pass up a bluebonnet photo op

We ended our day (nearly) at Laguna Gloria, where Lauren and I posed for pictures in the bluebonnets.
Just before our trip to Laguna Gloria we viewed the entries at the Edible Book Festival. Here are some (but not all) of my favorites:
On the Road
On The Road

edible book festival
This is supposed to be an electronic reader, like the Kindle. The only book I was familiar with of the three was Twilight, on the far right.

Love in the Time of Cauliflower
Love in the Time of Cauliflower

On our way over to campus to see the edible book festival, we made a stop at Centennial Park, which I had never known existed. It has been here for nearly 26 years.
centennial park

Centennial Park features a trio of Umlauf sculptures. Here is one:
Centennial Park

And here is Lauren sitting on the featured statue:
Lauren at Centennial Park

Somewhere in the middle I took this photo on campus, and really like it. So, I decided to include it.
UT

It was a good day.

No comments: