July 28, 2008

Etsy

I love Etsy. I only recently registered so that I can keep track of all of my favorite sellers. Who knows, it may become a running theme here.



Anyhoo - here are today's favorite sellers: Esther and Estella of Star of the East. I want a sea urchin necklace, like the one pictured, so badly! In fact, I wish I could buy almost all of their jewelery. Especially the sea themed items. (Which makes me think of Ellie, though I am not sure she would actually wear a sea creature. I have never seen her in anything but tiny jewelry, come to think of it. Oh well.)


My favorite three are the sea urchin necklace to the left, the sea urchin ring, and the coral, pearl and urchin necklace.
Go and see, and tell me about you favorites, too. I'll update you as my list grows.

No comments: