April 26, 2008

It is the punch line of a cruel joke that I fought to stay in bed until 8:02 am. But, I have to go to work for a while, and Casey and I are building tow raised garden beds, if the weather holds up. The curved elbows of three of the zucchini plants broke through yesterday, and a couple of other plants are hinting they are going to do the same today. Meanwhile, the butterfly seeds are springing up left and right, and I haven't even had a chance to finish that bed! Things are pretty awesome for this crazy plant lady. The best part? All of the wood we are using to building our frames, and later on a table, was free! So I dramatically reduced the cost of the project. Hooray Craigslist! Now I have to take out Emma so that she will quit pacing, and get to work, so I can get out of there, too.

No comments: