January 7, 2023

When life is overwhelming and Infeel like I need to control something…

 I clean out my phone. 

I delete old screen shots, multiples, covert blurry kid selfies, clean up my old notes (damn, I really rely on that app!). 

Here’s a favorite note found while looking for the note that contains information I haven’t needed to access for quite a few years. It is from December of 2018, and under a list of “Personal Goals for the Next Year” I included “ Improve camera shelves.” A few of points about this: that is a household goal, not a personal one; I didn’t get this done, ever. Shelves are still up. Not only that, but we just finally took the cameras down a couple of months ago, for fear that they really, finally would fall in our heads while we slept. That’s right, empty shelves are still up. 

Personal goals for 2023: sell vintage cameras, take down camera shelves.

No comments: